1052 New Holland Ave
Lancaster, PA 17601
From D.C. and south
- Get to the Baltimore Beltway (695) towards Towson.
- Take 83 North. Once 83 crosses into PA, you have 19 miles to go until the exit.
Take Exit 19 (Market St.) off 83 in PA. Stay straight on Market for a couple of lights.
You will intersect with RT 30 (monster intersection).
Take a right onto RT 30 East. Stay on 30 for a while, you will cross
the Susquehanna river and eventually come to a series of exits when 30
intersects with RT 283.
Just past this you will come to an exit for New Holland Ave/Pike.
Take this exit and go right at the top of the exit ramp. At the second
light, go left into the parking area. It is a huge facility with 3,000
parking spaces. It will be hard to miss.
- From the airport take 95 south to 476 north (blue route) to 76 (PA Turnpike).
- Take PA Turnpike west towards Harrisburg/Pittsburgh.
- From the turnpike, take the exit for route 222 (Ephrata/Reading).
- Take 222 south to route 30 east.
From route 30 take the next exit for New Holland Ave/Pike. Go right
at the top of the exit ramp. At the second light, go left into the
parking area. It is a huge facility with 3,000 parking spaces. It
will be hard to miss.